Kristin thinks we should start a rock band with the ladies in our ward... interesting, but I don't know.

PS. Thanks for clearing out at 9:30pm, all good things must come to an end. Good Night, and I'll see you all in April!
Thanks to those of you who dressed up (more than I could have imagined). I had a great time, and my kids will be thankful that I have no voice to "raise" at them tomorrow.
Here's some pictures and a video of some of the fun.


Oh wow, we rock! John siad I still look like I'm 14. funny because in 1989, I WAS! Meagan and Kristen, you still take the cake!
ReplyDeleteJamie
Jamie, you definately came in 3rd (maybe with Dawn). Thanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteWow Karen, you are fast at getting these pics posted! It was fun! Thanks girls!
ReplyDeleteIf only I could have remembered to DRESS UP!!! Okay Okay Meagan and Kristen were still the COOLEST EVER!!! That was so FUN KAREN!!! THANKS PM1 4 LIFE! lol :)
ReplyDeleteThat was a ton of fun! What are we dressing up as next month? I'll even participate this time;)
ReplyDeleteJana, you crack me up. PM1 4 LIFE! Haha
oh my!! i thought that what happened at girls night stayed at girls night!! now everyone knows what I really turn into when I put on spandex, and make-up!! It isn't always pretty!!thanks for the fun night-
ReplyDeleteand by the way- i had NO idea it was a VIDEO camera!!
ReplyDeleteI know Kristin, what's up with that!?!? I guess we will have to be more reserved next time.
ReplyDeleteI just showed my kids. They're so proud of their Mother!
ReplyDeleteToo bad the treats that are at girls night, didn't stay at girls night--I have been eating powdered donut holes all day. Should I be thanking you, Kristin?
ReplyDeletethose donut holes are a thank you for posting that awesome video displaying my awesomeness for everyone to see!!
ReplyDelete